CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

weest its your line

no epic paramore references today
Current Music: Jurassic Park theme- John Williams(its epic)
Today was an ordinary, plain, bland, simple, vanilla day. I woke up in my blue snuggie(yes I actually have one and it does keep me warm), it was pretty flippin chilly this morning. My sister has been sick for the past two days so she got to stay home, lucky! The bus ride was ok and I regretted wearing flip flops today. In Chemistry Honors, we did a lab involving seeing chemical reactions with elements from the periodic table, and it was cool but not as much as the last lab we did. World History and Painting & Drawing 2 were kinda dull and then came theatre.
Today in Theatre....
we talked about our tongue twisters and weest was delighted to know I brought my camera to school today. Our group practiced with the lines and then came this

2 comments:

Paige said...

OMG ANOTHER MISSED VIDEO SHOOT! aww i miss you guys and your craziness...

waytoobored said...

haha
i came into drama on friday and weest was describing to matt about the other vid and weest asked if i brought my cam and we had to do this vid in the last 15 mins of class. weest kidnapped my camera until we did the video.