CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

say hi to matt youtube!

thats what you get when you let a freshman steal your camera. whoa!
Current Music: The Beginning is the End is the Beginning- Smashing Pumpkins
Well I didn't do make a post over the weekend, because it's not likely that I would do anything exciting over the weekend even though I did go to the International House of Pancakes in Venice

I was going to get Chocolate Chip Pancakes, but I got regular pancakes instead. Celebrating Single Awareness Day! kinda stinks.

Today, I came into school wearing my new penguin shirt since I adore penguin, my red glasses, and my camera so I could take a pic of my french word thing in art. I finished it yesterday and here is what is looks like
Photobucket
I'm so happy with it!

Today In Drama Class...
well let's start it off with this
well this started with me showing everyone my art project and then weest asked how i record using this camera and the rest is history

We watched a partner breathe? and did some reading of lines and then was part of freshman matt's commercial. Don't eat poison apples!

7 comments:

paraMORE said...

lol shelby epic paramore reference!!!!!!
but yeh dont mock me i wanted matt to b on youtube
oh yeh and MCR is making a new song for watchmen soundtrack

OMFG BEST WORD VERRIFICATION EVER:

REDY FOR THIS? "GRAIN" NO LIE

rose dawson said...

Omg she died

waytoobored said...

lol i should've recorded when matt crazy hair said well that was fast

Paige said...

i would have been in that. this makes me sad/want to make a video at sma and put it on my blog. :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Paige said...

oh and shelby can you please tell me how to make one of those french word things???? you are an amazing artist!

waytoobored said...

get a note card,
and put a bunch of stuff you like on it and juts draw and color.
it like a more detailed still life

rose dawson said...

shelby, i forgot to tell you how great the french word art thing is. your a great artist. omg,you could do it for a living