CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

that's the one who didn't get me anything for valentines day

that quote courtesy of weest
Current Music:NONE
Today was a pretty great day, mostly cause of drama but I'll explain that later. This morning was cool but it heated up pretty quick. As classes go, Chemistry Hons was boring, Advisory was stupid, World History was well... World History, and Painting and Drawing 2 had its moments. I'm currently working on a contour line drawing of a skeleton, this it so far(not finished yet)

At lunch I had a delicious cheese quesadilla and I gave my friend Lenida my tots since I find them pretty disgusting. After lunch Caruso talked about our artist bio powerponts, so I need to choose my artist by next Thursday. And now for..
Today In Theatre...........
It started pretty dull since the beginning of class was just talking and then our group went in the lobby to work. We practiced for 30mins and then we sat there doing nothing. Then came Stephen and here came the madness of these videos(will add more videos)
Warning! Blair Witch Shakiness is involved

3 comments:

EULOgy4th3media said...

wow!! ;]
ur realy good!! ;]

Paige said...

:'(

The only thing I miss about North Port High School. You guys. I miss you so incredibly much. I actually almost cried watching that.

rose dawson said...

omg, paige don't cry :(